HTML- beta Responsive Web Design

Hi I am doing the Responsive Web Design Beta version. I am struck on Step 63 in Learn HTML by Building a cat photo app.
Here are the instructions:

• Make the text freeCodeCamp.org into a link by enclosing it in an anchor ( a ) element. The href attribute should be set to https://www.freecodecamp.org .
    Here is what I wrote: here is the link code I get the feedback:

Don’t give up. Here’s a hint to get you thinking:

After nesting the anchor ( a ) element, the only p element content visible in the browser should be No Copyright - freeCodeCamp.org . Double check the text, spacing, or punctuation of both the p and nested anchor element. I don’t see what is wrong with my code it looks like I am following instruction but I keep getting the same feedback.

I was able to get this to pass. I would click the “Restart Step” button just to make sure you didn’t accidentally change anything else. Then only add the <a> tag around the appropriate text.

I did this and it still did not work. I send a picture so I can get your help a little if you don’t mind because I have not been able to get this work.

Hmm, I’m not sure how that image you posted relates to the problem being discussed here?

Better than posting an image, why don’t you paste your code for line 55 here. Don’t forget to wrap it in triple backticks.

Sorry I post the wrong picture. Here is the correct one

ok, i would first recommend re-setting the step which will get you:
No Copyright - freeCodeCamp.org

Then, you want to surround the existing freeCodeCamp.org text with your link.

if you look in the preview, it should end up looking like this:
Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 12.59.27 PM

you have an opening <p> on line 54 followed by an opening <p> on line 55.
Could that be the problem?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.