https://codepen.io/bigocu/pen/ZEpaqNj

https://codepen.io/bigocu/pen/ZEpaqNj
Please review my project called Chocolate Company. I am stuck on test #5 for the project landing page. The .nav link with href #about is not linked to a corresponding element on page. I want it to take you to the video. Is it because the is no corresponding element for the video section? I apologize if I don’t explain myself very well in this message form.

@TiMeraN8uT, please, edit your post and give a meaningful title that briefly describes what kind of help you need. A link to your pen is not.

When a test fails,click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue. (Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message.)
The failing test message says;

When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.'  
The .nav-link with href="#about" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page : expected null to not equal null  
AssertionError: The .nav-link with href="#about" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page : expected null to not equal null

So yes, that’s why it fails.

On a side note, everything the browser displays belongs in the body element. You have elements out of order. Review this for an understanding of the HTML boilerplate tags.

Hi @TiMeraN8uT!
I’d recommend checking out the link to internal sections of a page section in the basic HTML part of the curriculum for some guidance on how to fix the error.

To sum it up, the “href” should match the ID of the element you are trying to link to.

For example, your video has an id="video", so to create a link to it you would need to use <a href="#video">link text</a>.

I also would recommend going through your HTML and double checking you’re closing all your elements out correctly. You’ve got two opening <header> tags and only one closing </header> tag, for instance. There’s also a <div> you open on line 14 but don’t close out. CodePen can be pretty forgiving but these are things that can break your page later on, and they are easy to miss, so it’s good to get in the habit of catching them now!