https://codepen.io/hatimudaipur/pen/RwadbPO

Tell us what’s happening:
need assistance to move ahead !!

Your code so far

"Dr. Norman Borlaug"
dr.normanborlaughinfield
<tribute-info

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.121 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

@hatim198udaipur Can you share your full code via Code Pen? Also, what is your specific question? From what you shared, it looks like your code is formatted wrong, but without seeing your full code, I can’t help.

Hii there,
yet I have coded only this much and is for the first project of ‘create a tribute page’!
the problem I have been facing is , watever i am coding in closed tags it is not processing and also I’m not understanding next steps of the project.
‘’’

"Dr. Norman Borlaug"
dr.normanborlaughinfield
<tribute-info

‘’’

Welcome to the forums @hatim198udaipur.
First thing, the sample pages are just that. An example of one way to complete the project. That being said, pick someone or something you’d like to tribute.

Now, the reason the image isn’t showing is because you provided the search that helped you find the image. What you need to do is to select the image by right clicking on it and then choose to open the image in a new tab. That would be the URL that you want to paste into the src attribute.

On a side note, in the future please put in a descriptive title when you create a post. A link to code that is not clickable it not a good title.