I can't get the line height to work in this media query

hey guys!

I have the following code and I can’t seem to get the line height to work in my 1600px media query, I have even tried to place the !important after it but with no effect.:

html code:

$sql = "SELECT * FROM review;";

$stmt = mysqli_stmt_init($conn);
//Prepare the prepared statement
if (!mysqli_stmt_prepare($stmt, $sql)) {

} else {
     //Bind parameters to the placeholder
     //Run parameters inside database
     mysqli_stmt_execute($stmt);
     $result2 = mysqli_stmt_get_result($stmt);
     $resultCheck2 = mysqli_num_rows($result2);

while ($row2 = mysqli_fetch_assoc($result2)) {

echo '<div class="review_post">';

echo '<i class="fas fa-quote-left"></i>'.htmlspecialchars($row2['review']).' '.htmlspecialchars($row2['user_uid']).' '.htmlspecialchars($row2['datesubmitted']).'<i class="fas fa-quote-right"></i>';

echo '</div>';

}

CSS Code:

div.review_post {
  position: relative;
  font-size: 3em;
  left: 5em;
  top: 130em;
 line-height: -3em ;
  margin-bottom: 20em;
  white-space: nowrap;
}

p:s: Is there a section where I can post my php code?

IDK
Read this
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/line-height
Then explain to me how are you going to have a negative line-height.

thanks but even when putting a positive line-height, it does not work. I also tried to put the !important after it…

Without seeing some HTML with the CSS applied all I can do is guess which I prefer not to do. Either you are applying it wrong or, if you write CSS selectors like they do here at FCC, they are scoring too high and overriding everything else even though you use !important or overwrite it later in the document.

On another note, how much is a em? 8 or 16px? Then you want 130 of them? Isn’t there something closer you can be positioned to or maybe 50% down the side of the viewport?

Thanks… I will keep on trying but I think it sounds like everything is overriding… Is there a section where we can ask for php help?