I can't progress beyond this stage

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Hello,

I have tried doing this and gotten this far and it keeps saying don’t change the order of your code and I didn’t. HELP please , Screenshot inserted

Your code so far

<!--
<!--h1>Hello World</h1-->

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<!--p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.102 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Comment out HTML

Link to the challenge:

You have an extra open comment tag at the top and the bottom comment tags - they seem to have fused witht the p tags. I’d hit the Reset All Code button and start fresh, paying close attention. Sometimes these take a few tries.

Hello, Kevin I did as you suggested but it keeps showing me the same message, "you should not change the order of ‘h1’, 'h2’and 'p…got any other tips?

Thanks a lot

Please, if you’ve changed the code, show us the new code. We can’t help you with code that we can’t see.

This is a screengrab of the code and error message showing

Please do not paste pictures of code. Copy and paste code into the message, putting three backticks (```) on the line before the code and the line after the code - that will format it correctly.

What is this: <!--h1>

You started with <h1> and you wanted to add a comment element. <!-->. But you didn’t do that, you mutated the existing h1 element. Don’t change any elements. Add the comment elements into the code without changing the existing code.

Again, I would press Reset All Code and try again. This time, don’t change any existing elements. You don’t need to change anything. All you need to do is add a few comment element and those can be on their own lines.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.