I dont understand what Step 48 is aking me to do

I have no clue what to do here. The steps in the help section does not match what is being ask in the steps. This is what it is asking: Start, by giving the input elements in the second fieldset a class of inline .

<fieldset>
        .inline {
          personal account: id, type, name;
        }
        <label for="personal-account"><input style=".inline" id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions" name="terms-and-conditions">
          <input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required name="terms-and-conditions" /> I accept the <a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>
        </label>
      </fieldset>

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

You will need to find the input elements that are nested within the 2nd fieldset element.
Then you will need to add a class attribute to them.
The value of the class attribute, we are told, is “inline”.

Recall that an html attribute is a special key value pair that you add to the opening tag of an HTML element. Examples of attributes you know are:
src , this one is added to anchor elements
alt, this one is added to img elements

And of course class. You can add that one to any element’s opening tag.
Here’s some sample code of an h1 element that has a class “bigger”:
<h1 class="bigger">This is gonna be bigger!</h1>

Hope this helps

Please can you share what’s being asked so one can know how to tackle the problem cos honestly,I’m finding it difficult your decipher what’s going on here

omg I finally got it. Thanks for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.