I got stuck here, what I am missing

Tell us what’s happening:

Felines the world over have been waging war on the most persistent of foes. This red nemesis combines both cunning stealth and lightning speed. But chin up, fellow fighters, our time for victory may soon be near.information about batteries

</p>

Your code so far

<body>
<header>
  <h1>Deep Thoughts with Master Camper Cat</h1>
</header>
<article>
  <h2>Defeating your Foe: the Red Dot is Ours!</h2>
  <p>Felines the world over have been waging war on the most persistent of foes. This red nemesis combines both cunning stealth and lightning speed. But chin up, fellow fighters, our time for victory may soon be near.<a href="" Click here for a>information about batteries</a>
  </p>
</article>
</body>

Your code should move the anchor a tags from around the words “Click here” to wrap around the words “information about batteries”.

Passed

The a element should have an href attribute with a value of an empty string "" .

The a element should have a closing tag.
Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.198 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Give Links Meaning by Using Descriptive Link Text

Link to the challenge:

Hello !
It’s in this part , if you wanna write someting you should write it between <a href="">somthing you wanna write </a>
and it’s gonna take your phrase as a link.
Happy Coding!

1 Like

Thank you, but Now it tells me that: Your code should move the anchor a tags from around the words “Click here” to wrap around the words “information about batteries”.

Then you should include a here like that:

<a href="">information about batteries</a>

remember always if you wanna give a word or a phrase to a link you should always put it between a tag

if you still have some struggles reset the code and change it as i said

Awesome it worked, removing the words “click here” did the work. Thank you

1 Like

You can still use the information text as a title that will display some text when someone hovers over the active link.

<a href="#" title=" Click here for more information about our batteries">Information about batteries</a>

You’re welcome
Happy coding ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like