I must do my projects but should I download a programming like dart , flutter

I don’t know how to do my projects and I don’t think I should download dart on the computer that I’m using for my studies as I used the computer where I work. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 8.1.0; SM-J410F) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.105 Mobile Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Hi @georgie1 !

For the responsive design projects all you need to use is html and css.
You can build the projects in codepen, replit, codesandbox or any other online tool.
You can also choose to build your project in your favorite code editor like vs code, atom, etc.

Hope that helps!

Mam, with all respect, I really don’t have a favourite code editor as I’m very new to coding, and learning. I’ve watched so many coding videos before landing on freecodecamp, and for some reason, I still don’t know what’s going on around me.
But if you could give me detailed help, as when you talk to someone who doesn’t know anything, it would assists me greatly.
I just know that I’ve been doing css and html5 exercises and should put my knowledge to test, and that’s about the gist of it.
Regards

Well some beginners do have a favorite code editor which is why I mentioned it.
But it is fine if you don’t.

I think the easiest option is to use codepen.

Visit the site and create a free account
https://codepen.io/

Once you are logged in, visit this template and click save

You are all set to write your code in the html and css sections.

Any more questions?

Thank you, you’ve help greatly

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.