I need angular 5 Interview question or for project

suggest me the topic for angular 5 interview also suggest the source

I’m an Angular dev here’s what I’d ask to people who are interviewing for an Angular job.
I am only a developer, not a recruiter as such my questions will be very “Angular Developer” oriented. I’d also consider myself the average well versed developer, not an expert in the framework. Finally all of these are based upon Angular in general not dependent on specifically version 5.
The questions below will be based upon what I think is easiest to hardest, in terms of if you know it or not. Also most of the questions are open-ended.

1. What is the purpose of an NgModule?

To organize parts of the angular application. ref

1. What’s the difference between a directive and a component?

A directive has no “view” or template. ref

1. What’s the difference between a Resolver and Guard?

Both are part of the routing package, but guards can prevent entry/leaving/activation/lazy-loading of routes/modules. Resolvers are used to “get” information before entering the routed component(s) Generally guards are used for “security” and resolvers are used to get data before loading the route.

1. What does the async pipe do?

“Unwraps an asynchronous primitive” The async pipe also automatically unsubscribes from observables, and runs change detection. ref

1. What steps can you take to improve performance? (specifically things you can do to Angular itself)

There are a number, but off the top of my head:

• Lazy loading
  • Set change detection to OnPush
  • Build with AOT
  • Server-side Rendering
  1. How does Angular’s dependency injection work?
    There’s tons of ways to go over how it works, here’s the docs on the topic, which goes over the basics. ref
  2. What is the start in front of *ngIf and *ngFor stand for?

This is a shorthand for structural directives ref

I recommend knowing the following technologies too, as each of them are pretty critical to using Angular to its fullest:

1. Javascript - If you can’t code JS well, odds are you will have trouble doing most stuff in Angular aswell.
  2. Typescript - Expanding upon knowing JS, you should know how to work with typescript to expend your JS code so its as “type-safe” as possible.
  3. Rxjs - Angular uses rxjs in a lot of places, so knowing how to use it to get the most out of the framework is very important
  4. Ngrx/Redux/state-management - Angular is pretty verbose, but knowing how to use a state-management system helps for large enterprise applications, and complex use-cases. Ngrx is the most popular, but I’ve heard ngxs is pretty close in popularity.

Edit
Found an external article of 35 interview questions for Angular devs. Since I only provide a few here, providing more should only help :smiley: (from dev.to) https://dev.to/aershov24/35-top-angular-7-interview-questions-to-crack-in-2019-598g

5 Likes

thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: