I would like feedback on my Survey Form and tribute page

Hi guys!

I would appreciate it if you could review these for me, and i hope they are responsive. :crossed_fingers: (i am pretty new at this)

Survey Form- https://codepen.io/Belle2/full/gqWjEq
Tribute Page- https://codepen.io/Belle2/full/QYpQBz

Thank you.

For the form:

Looks good.

1. I would add a max-width: 860px; to #inside-border because 60% on a large screen can get pretty wide.

2. I would move the breakpoint up to 860px, or maybe better make a second media query.

@media (max-width: 860px) {
   #inside-border{
    width: 90%;
  }
}

@media (max-width: 680px){
...all the CSS you have now
}
  1. I think you meant to use the for attribute but used an id instead on two of the labels/inputs
<input type="checkbox" name="cabin crew" id="hostess" value="cabin crew">
<label id="hostess">Cabin Crew</label> /* for="hostess" */

<input type="checkbox" name="none" id="zero" value="none">  
<label id="zero">None of the above</label> /* for="zero" */

For the tribute page:

There isn’t much to say, I would lower the line-height of the ul at smaller screen sizes. Also, you may want to use unitless values for line-height.

@media (max-width: 980px) {
  ul {
  line-height: 1.5;
  }
  ul > li {
    margin-bottom: 10px;
  }
}

Thank you for your feedback. I see the error in the labels now, it was a mistake. I’ll effect the suggestions and see how they work. Would also try to tweak the tribute page a bit.

Could you please take another at the survey form, maybe you’ll figure out why the placeholder text in the text area isn’t visible in the actual page. I’ve checked and re-checked, all to no avail. Thanks

If you remove the whitespace inside the textarea so it is empty the text will show (kinda funny that it works that way).

<textarea name="comment" id="comment" placeholder="Enter your text here..." rows="5" col="35"></textarea>

It worked!!!. Thank you.

Your welcome, it actually had me a bit stumped at first. I like a good puzzle…well as long as I can solve it I guess, otherwise maybe not so much.