Id problem Basic HTML and HTML5

Hello, Im new to FreeCodeCamp so I will start by saying hi :grinning:

ran into a little problem whilst starting on this HTML basics, I’m sure this a simple thing and may make me look dumb :roll_eyes:

here is what I have unto now -

CatPhotoApp

Jump to bottom

A cute orange cat lying on its back.

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff. Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched. Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched. Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff. Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Meowwww loved it, hated it, loved it, hated it yet spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch or lay on arms while you're using the keyboard. Missing until dinner time toy mouse squeak roll over. With tail in the air lounge in doorway. Man running from cops stops to pet cats, goes to jail.

Intently stare at the same spot poop in the plant pot but kitten is playing with dead mouse. Get video posted to internet for chasing red dot leave fur on owners clothes meow to be let out and mesmerizing birds leave fur on owners clothes or favor packaging over toy so purr for no reason. Meow to be let out play time intently sniff hand run outside as soon as door open yet destroy couch.

id="footer">Copyright Cat Photo App

The issue I’m getting is a ’ The footer tag should have an id attribute set to footer ’ but I have already inserted it, can someone explain where I am going wrong?

Thank you in advance to any help.

Totally forgot that it would show it like that and not in code haha, i have added the ‘footer’ in the anchor section after href

just came across the same thing note sure if you have resolved it yet but the code should be

copy write bla bla

in other words you to move the position of the first >

Im sorry I don’t understand what you mean, where do you position the first > I have id=“footer” then the > ?

i just went back and copied the code

Copyright Cat Photo App that is the solution

The solution your writing is just ‘Copyright Cat Photo App’
you are not showing me where any of the other input goes, I’m not sure if its because the comments box isn’t show the raw code. any way you can show me the actual code your putting it? maybe an image?

Ive got it actually! Had to move the > after the footer and not the id. Finally haha, thank you for your help anyway.

:flushed: sorry i didn’t even realise

so the id part needs to be with the <'s >for the first footer

<footer id="footer"