I just completed my landing page project and i want you guys to help me with reviews of my project.
here is my codepen.
I just completed my landing page project and i want you guys to help me with reviews of my project.
here is my codepen.
Hello!
Your images are not loading for me. It looks like you have used a local filepath (from your computer) to display them, which will work for you but no one else. I recommend uploading them to an image hosting site and using that URL as your img src
yeah i just discovered the mistake.It has been fixedcodepen
Nice page! One problem, however, is that the color design is strange and could be fixed with more whitespace and a more subtle gradient.
Here’s my old one. https://codepen.io/ryanhuang13/pen/wLRQox
Nice one.Thanks for the review
Your page looks good @godspoweriheanachoc. Some things to revisit;
Can’t give additional feedback without being able to see your page full screen.
I have verified my email address