I'm making an idea generator. I need you guys to submit some ideas to it

This is what i like the most about coding. You make stuff and people use it and bonus if they find it helpful.

So a problem I have is I’m not very good at coming up with ideas for projects. They say you should try to solve a problem if you don’t have any ideas. So here is what I came up with

Idea generator - just submit some ideas for me so that I have some to work with while I finish this thing.

Keep in mind its janky af and has no validation…so im trusting you not to abuse the submit button, internet…

click here to submit some ideas

THX

1 Like

Threw one up there, putting together a few more just for fun. But the first time I’m on Boston Common and I see someone stealing my “FreakyMeats” stand idea, I’m coming for ya!!

I’m just kidding. I think it’s a good idea to have an “ideas repository,” where folks looking for good starter project ideas can try different ones as personal challenges. Good of you to step up to the plate.

It does nothing after submitting the idea … ??

just meant to collect ideas for now. should have given you a success message though

Got success message after submitting but why to collect Idea of other and even why gives you their idea in first place…

Is it for personal use ??

At this point, he didn’t have a data set to work with. The original post above explains (I think) that he’s looking for a hand building up the data set while he works on the retrieval/display part of the idea generator.