I'm stuck! Help me figure this tech documentation challenge

So I started my FCC a few weeks ago and I’m stuck on the Tech Documentation challenge.

How can I deactivate my article from scrolling left into my Navbar?
This is the last point I need to get through in order to pass the challenge. I would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks.

Challenge: Build a Technical Documentation Page

Link to the challenge:
https://codepen.io/checkyogirl/pen/xxZbXjO

Hello and welcome to the FCC community~!

It looks like I woke up a little too late today, as it seems you’ve found a solution. :slight_smile:
I am showing that you pass all 16 tests on my end.

1 Like

Oh weird! I’ve been stuck on this for a week. Lol
It’s showing me that I have an issue in my layout. (On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id=“navbar” should be shown on the left half of the screen. It should always be visible to the user and should remain stationary. You may need to enlarge the viewport or zoom out to ensure the navbar doesn’t scroll with the page content.)

So I’m confused.

I am getting a complete success for your page. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No wondering I couldn’t find a solution since it’s already solved. lol.
Thank you so much. Thank god, I can move on now. It was driving me crazy.

what does it say below that failed user story?
there may be a “please run the tests in a bigger window”, that’s a common thing if you are using a smaller than average device

I just checked it again. And now it’s saying I passed all 16 tests. I think it may be just a glitch. So I don’t know what happened. But for the past week it’s was saying 15/16 tests passed. I was getting so frustrated. But now, I’m happy to move on to the next challenge. Thanks for all your help guys.