I'm stuck here, help me

I'm stuck here, help me

Tell us what’s happening:
This was asked to do :point_down:
Inside the same tag that contains your red-text class, create an entry for p elements and set the font-size to 16 pixels (16px

But I’m getting an error :point_down:

Between the style tags, give the p elements font-size of 16px. Browser and Text zoom should be at 100%.

Your code so far

<style>
  .red-text {
    color: red;
  }

p { font-size: 16px;

}

</style>

<h1 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h1>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, she everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p> purr jump eat grass rip the couchscratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the si

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 6.0.1; Redmi 3S Build/MMB29M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.111 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

Your code looks cut off. Make sure there’s a closing </p> tag at the end.

Check this out.

Looks good to me. Try hitting the reset button. Also try putting the font-size: 16px; part in its own line, not after the opening brace.

It still shows the same error -->" Between the style tags, give the p elements font-size of 16px. Browser and Text zoom should be at 100"

Can you paste your code (don’t paste a screenshot)?

Try checking your browser’s zoom. Maybe somehow it’s not at 100%? I’m not sure about zoom in mobile browsers though.

I checked my browser settings it’s showing picture scaling is 100%

<style>
  .red-text {
    color: red;
  }
  p {
    font-size:16px;
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p> Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched</p>

That code is working. If resetting doesn’t help, try in another browser (or open an incognito window and try it there).

The second

element should have its style in the same line