Introduction to connect with people :)

Hi there, this is Ashish from India, working in Dubai as a Fullstack developer . It’s been many years since I have been here on the forum to connect with everyone and given the times, I really feel the need to talk, connect and have conversations with people with the same tech DNA.

I started my journey with FCC few years back venturing into the frontend technologies as an interest and have been in many roles, worked with many programming languages, companies and locations now. I have been working on a plethora of things these last 7 years and have recently started exploring the newer technologies and products again. Having had the experience now, I strongly feel it’s time for me to give back to the community and help folks out and build deeper meaningful connections within the community which I have been trying to figure out for some time but have not been able to crack :smiley:

Would love to catchup and connect with a few folks, build something together and bounce off some ideas. I have been trying to help out a few folks in other dev communities for a bit but I wasn’t able to stay consistent with the same.

Also asking for any help, suggestions, to make better, engaging content consistently and how are the other online educators able to make it look like hunky dory because it’s damn hard for sure :stuck_out_tongue:

• Ashish Ahuja

Hi @ahjashish !

Welcome to the forum!

You might also be interested in joining the the FCC chat and discord as a way to connect with people.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.