Introduction to HTML5 Elements.....Guys I can't create a header...Need help please

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed      everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red   dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched       sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the     sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

<h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

1 Like

It’s not asking you to create a header or change or duplicate the title in the h2 tags at the top. It’s asking you to put those two paragraphs inside a main tag.

Ok thanks but how do I do this exactly?

<element>blah blah blah</element>

Wrapping in another tag:

<anotherelement>
  <element>blah blah blah</element>
</anotherelement>

Except you are putting two p elements in a main element rather than wrapping that one made-up-for-this-example element in anotherelement

According to the question am supposed to wrap the two paragraphs with an opening and closing main tag. Please help

Could you please say what you don’t understand? We are not giving you the solution, we want you to arrive there on your own, with as many hints and explanations as you need

Don’t worry, I have gotten through it…Thanks!