Introduction to HTML5 Elements - help me

I did not know how to do this line.

Your code must have a parent element.”

Can someone help me?

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Purr jump eat grass rip the couch</p>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main><p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
</main>

<main>
<p>my paragraph</p>
</main>

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: <code>Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36</code>.

**Link to the challenge:**
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements/

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into the forum, precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

markdown_Forums

Step One: “Reset all code”.
Step Two: Read the instruction.
Step Three: Read it again.
Step Four: Do it. :slight_smile:

“Create a second p element after the existing p element with the following kitty ipsum text: Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.”
and
“Wrap the paragraphs (both) with an opening and closing main tag.”

1 Like