Introduction to HTML5 Elements help needed!

Currently just started learning. For some reason I cant indent both lines of my paragraph inside my The phrase with Purr and couch only the first line indents and i cant proceed on the course.

<main>
  <p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<main>
  <p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fliffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

Wrap the paragraphs with an opening and closing main tag.

paragraphs, plural (the instructions specify two). And an opening and closing main tag, singular.

The instructions do not say “Wrap one the two paragraphs…” or “wrap each paragraph”

Also I don’t understand this. Can you explain a bit better what you actually mean? You don’t need to indent anything, it’s not mentioned in the instructions. And you seem to be saying that something on the page stops the enter and space buttons on your computer from working.

I don’t understand anything you just said. It is telling me to indent it is in the instructions…

Essentially when i go to indent the sentence below it only indents the first line even though I high light the whole phrase.

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

It ends up like this

<main>
        Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

instead it should be

<main>
         Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the 
         couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

thanks for any help

Ok, 1:

These are the entire instructions, can you explain where you think it is telling you to indent:

Basic HTML and HTML5: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

HTML5 introduces more descriptive HTML tags. These include header , footer , nav , video , article , section and others.

These tags make your HTML easier to read, and also help with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and accessibility.

The main HTML5 tag helps search engines and other developers find the main content of your page.

Note
Many of the new HTML5 tags and their benefits are covered in the Applied Accessibility section.

Create a second p element after the existing p element with the following kitty ipsum text: Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Wrap the paragraphs with an opening and closing main tag.

You understand that’s because it’s a single line of text, right? That you need to press enter where you want to break text to put it on a new line. This isn’t some special wierd behaviour unique to code editors, this is the same in anything where you edit text on a computer.

figured it out thanks !