Introduction to HTML5 Elements - I'm stuck

Tell us what’s happening:
I can’t seem to work out what the problem with my code is.
Both my p elements have opening and closing tags, I’ve wrapped them with opening and closing main and I’ve used the given kitty Ipsum text in my p2 element.

I’ve attempted problem solving by trying various things, including changing p to p1, removing the line space between

and and changing the placement of my main tags, but nothing seems to work. Only the main tags register as correct.

Please see my code below.

thank you.

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p2>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p2>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.87 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements/

Hello,

your second paragraph has a <p2></p2> tag. It should simply be <p></p> :slight_smile: ! There’s no need to number the paragraphs like that (going forward you’ll learn of much easier ways to tidy things up :D!)

To clarify, <h1/2/3/...> numbers do not indicate the order in which they’re used, but the formatting of the text inside the tag (the lower the number, the bigger the text) and it’s something that is used only for those tags :slight_smile: !

Amazing, noted, Thank you so much for the help. :pray: