Introduction to HTML5 Elements NEED HELP ASAP

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<main><p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.108 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

When you run the tests, this one fails: " The main element should have two paragraph elements as children."

How many children does your main tag have?

when you mean children am a newbies to HTML

Child elements are the ones surrounded by another ‘parent’ element. Your main needs to have both p tags as children.

**Is there a way you can help me solve this **

Did you ever solve it because i am having the same problem

no i couldn’t solve this part

They are showing you that you can put as many paragraph statements between your main opening and main closing elements as you need to. Try putting the start of your main statement directly before the start of the paragraph they provided. Now you have two paragraphs sandwiched inside your main. Both the one you put in and the one that the challenge starts with.

I am trying to not give the answer away, but it is hard because you are so close and you are missing something really simple. We all do this but hopefully hearing it said from a different perspective will help. Good luck.

thanks for the tips and i got the puzzle this time

I just solved it right now