Is Full-Stack Still a Good Career Choice?

Hello! I just wanted to update everyone on my journey to becoming a full-stack programmer. The training has been approved, and I’m thrilled! The only thing left is to choose the program I’d like to get certified with. Do you have any suggestions for a public program, one that is accredited, or one that has a great reputation and success rate? I’m currently conducting my research to find the right fit, but your expertise is invaluable. Thank you for following me on this journey; I hope to update this forum as often as I can!

2 Likes

full-stack development is still a good career choice. think about it - in our tech-driven world, companies need versatile devs who can handle both front-end and back-end

1 Like

coming back this post, after seeing a X feed today

I suggest, you start following dev community on X and you can ask them as well for guidance or help. Not everyone will answer you; but many will surely be eager to guide in proper direction.

Look at the JD in X feed, there are so many things to learn. So my suggestion would be learn either of front / backend; get into the job and learn rest.

This way you can be financially more stable and mentally bit more relaxed as well without fear of getting into job / internship at the earliest.

2 Likes

Thanks, I would like to be able to find a place where I can apply both, but if not, I will always work to keep those skills sharp, and will most preferably work on projects on this platform to keep improving, so I’ll be ready for the opportunities when they come! I start my training in September, so I am so excited. Will work to keep everyone updated! So excited!

Hi Vikramvi! Hope you are well! Thanks for this information, hadn’t had a chance to check on the forum for a bit, but always happy to see your post. :slight_smile: This information is fantastic and really gives me an idea of what I should expect and what language is most valued at a glance. Happy coding and thank you for sharing! I’ll keep posting here as things progress. Training starts for me in September. Can’t wait! Take care!

1 Like

**As I am learning coding, I am also learning AI, and how to use it and how to cite it when used. As a disabled, GPTChat is very useful in helping me communicate effectively, so as this conversation comes to a close, I’d like to give my “really smart assistant GPT Chat” (developed by Open AI)" credit for helping me communicate here. BTW-I will be starting a bootcamp training program with California University. Thank you so much for your kind feedback and support!

2 Likes