Hi, I recently started studying at freecodecamp and am facing a minor problem. I go through sub-modules pretty quickly, but then realize that I forget a lot in few days. So I thought that if there was a possibility to rent some basic site via freecodecamp to implement what I learnt and to play around with code, it would be cool. So, is there such a possibility? I could not find it on the site myself
I am not sure if there is such a feature available in FCC.
But you can try the following sites
Try repl.it. It allows you to create small programs and organize them into folders. You could create a new repl for every challenge and organize them as you need.
Thanks everyone for replying, replit.com seems to be perfect for me, so thank you a lot for the suggestion!
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.