Is there a Glitch in this challenge?

Hi there,

I am inputting the correct coding for this challenge but it doesn’t seem to be accepting my height code. Below is my code so far. Let me know if I am doing something wrong. Thanks!

<style>
h4 {
  text-align: center;
  height: 25px;
}
p {
  text-align: justify;
}
.links {
  text-align: left;
  color: black;
}
.fullCard {
  width: 245px;
  border: 1px solid #ccc;
  border-radius: 5px;
  margin: 10px 5px;
  padding: 4px;
}
.cardContent {
  padding: 10px;
}
.cardText {
  margin-bottom: 30px;
}
</style>
<div class="fullCard">
<div class="cardContent">
  <div class="cardText">
    <h4>Google</h4>
    <p>Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University.</p>
  </div>
  <div class="cardLinks">
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page" target="_blank" class="links">Larry Page</a><br><br>
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin" target="_blank" class="links">Sergey Brin</a>
  </div>
</div>
</div>

What do the failing tests say?

// running tests Your code should change the

h4

height

property to a value of 25 pixels. // tests completed

https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/applied-visual-design/adjust-the-height-of-an-element-using-the-height-property

I am using Google chrome!

After I opened my browser console I realized that google chrome was the problem. It worked in Safari, and so I’ll continue to use it in Safari.03%20PM

possibly a pop up blocker? I’m relatively new to the coding world.

Here we are again.

I have updated Chrome, cleared cache, refreshed, still stuck (next lesson on height same problem).
Trying Firefox now.

The error does not occur in Firefox. Just read somewhere up this thread that the error also does not occur in Safari. But I would like to troubleshoot this in Chrome, as it’s the browser I use most (for better or worse), so I would like to try to follow your lead here, stand by

this is the result, highlighted in red:

VM7133:2 Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'getComputedStyle' on 'Window': parameter 1 is not of type 'Element'.
    at <anonymous>:2:8 

i can see this was clipped.

VM7133:2 Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute ‘getComputedStyle’ on ‘Window’: parameter 1 is not of type ‘Element’.
at :2:8

I see. Thanks for the restatement. Stand by

OK, definitely selected the <.h4>Google<./h4> element (which was followed by ==0$).

The result after entering the snippet you pasted in at the start was

“18px”

I should be clear, I am inside of (the console for) the width lesson. This is a thread about the height lesson. But I was finding the same run-tests error in both. Let me know if I need to get out and look at the console inside the height lesson.

Right, I was running your diagnostic snippet in the width lesson. My error (I am having the same run-tests error in the width lesson as in the height lesson). I am in console for height lesson now, please stand by

The result after selecting the h4 element in the height lesson from inside the console and entering your snippet is “24.9844px.” (My apologies if I am still not following instructions correctly.)

Sure, stand by, glad to be useful

the result from entering

$0.offsetHeight

is

just to clarify, I (like others, apparently) have had success clearing these challenges (that is, I have now cleared both the height and width challenges, where I and apparently others were experiencing the identical run-test error) by using a different browser, i.e., not Chrome

let me try to duplicate that result of 26