JavaScript Calculator -- Failing 3 Tests

https://codepen.io/mrrwmix/pen/gVvoKL

The three tests my calculator keeps failing are the following:

• I should be able to perform any operation (+, -, *, /) on numbers containing decimal points
ee([e,o,f,a,l,a,f,a,h]),s.assert.strictEqual(re(document.getElementById("display")),"5",'The expression "10.5 - 5.5" should produce an output of "5" '),p(),ee([a,i,a,f,a,h]),s.assert.strictEqual(re(document.getElementById("display")),"27.5",'The expression "5 * 5.5" should produce an output of "27.5" '),p(),ee([e,o,f,a,"add",a,f,a,h]),s.assert.strictEqual(re(document.getElementById("display")),"16",'The expression "10.5 + 5.5" should produce an output of "16" '),p(),ee([e,o,u,t,f,a,h]),s.assert.strictEqual(re(document.getElementById("display")),"4",'The expression "10 / 2.5" should produce an output of "4" ')
  • If 2 or more operators are entered consecutively, the operation performed should be the last operator entered (excluding the negative (-) sign.
ee([a,i,l,a,h]),s.assert.strictEqual(re(document.getElementById("display")),"-25",'The sequence "5 * - 5" = should produce an output of "-25" '),p(),ee([a,i,l,"add",a,h]),s.assert.strictEqual(re(document.getElementById("display")),"10",'The sequence "5 * - + 5" = should produce an output of "10" '),p(),ee([a,"add","add",a,h]),s.assert.strictEqual(re(document.getElementById("display")),"10",'The sequence "5 + + 5" = should produce an output of "10" ')
  • Pressing an operator immediately following “=” should start a new calculation that operates on the result of the previous evaluation
ee([a,l,t,h,u,t,h]),s.assert.strictEqual(re(document.getElementById("display")),"1.5",'The sequence "5 - 2 = / 2 =" should produce an output of "1.5" '),p(),ee([a,"add",a,h,"add",r,h]),s.assert.strictEqual(re(document.getElementById("display")),"13",'The sequence "5 + 3 = + 3 =" should produce an output of "13" ')

So whenever I enter the same sequences specified by the errors, I get the correct results, but the error checker keeps checking the equation instead of what gets displayed. For example, when inputting 5 * 5.5 =, it displays 27.5, but the test thinks it displayed “5*5.5”. Any ideas as to how to fix these issues?

By the way. sorry for the jumbled mess of code!