JavaScript code got stuck

Hello! I am currently taking the JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures course, I’m on the first challenge (Role Playing Game) but my code got stuck on step 57. It won’t let me proceed or correct my step. How can I solve this? I’m really excited to continue learning and obtain the certification. Thank you!

usually when you are unable to submit an answer that means you have syntax errors in your code.

please provide your code so we can see the issue

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

There is no syntax error in the code because the page is not showing me any error. It just stalls and the preview disappears.

You have missing a comma , after your } bracket

That squiggly red line under the opening curly brace is the editor telling you there is a syntax error.

Each item in an array must be separated by a comma. Just like you separated the array items in the “button text” and “button functions” arrays.

The others have pointed out your syntax error.

but in the future, please avoid posting pictures of your code.
it is best to write your code directly into the forum.

to see error messages, you can open up the console on the right hand side of the page.

the message will point to the general direction where the error occurs.

in this case, it should point to lines 25 and 26

hope that helps

Ah, now I see. Okay, thank you very much! How foolish of me, hahaha.