Javascript Learning 002

Hi,
I am new to learning javascript can you please tell me How it’s Important to Learn ES6. I have to learn All EcmaScripts or ES6 is Enough Please Help

1 Like

ES6 is old, there are many features that are common use introduced later than that. Refer to documentation that is updated, like the MDN documentation, there should always be written if browsers are compatible with the methods

2 Likes

I am Sorry What do you mean By your last line, there should always be written if browsers are compatible with the methods

1 Like

It’s just JavaScript, ES6 is just a name for the features that were added to the language in 2015. Note “added”, it doesn’t change how the language works, it’s just some extra stuff.

Re browsers being compatible, a simplification: if the browser was made before 2015, then that’s before those features were added, so they won’t work. This is not a huge issue any more (most modern browsers automatically update), but more features get added to the language every year, so care has to be taken when using them.

1 Like

Oh Ok Thank You Thank You So Much For your Time Can I get your WhatsApp Number for Easy Contact and Guide Thanks

You just need to post here for help, if you ask a question there are many people who can answer.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.