Jquery and css library

Tell us what’s happening:

I am looking for css script which the site is saying we already coded, but we didn’t.
So far, I’ve been following front end libraries certification and I’m at jquery stage. But I don’t css stylesheet code which I assume has sth to do with jquery learning so I’d like to see. Where is it or what keyword should I google?

Your code so far

<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
  $("button").addClass("animated bounce");
});
</script>

<!-- Only change code above this line. -->

<div class="container-fluid">
<h3 class="text-primary text-center">jQuery Playground</h3>
<div class="row">
  <div class="col-xs-6">
    <h4>#left-well</h4>
    <div class="well" id="left-well">
      <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target1">#target1</button>
      <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target2">#target2</button>
      <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target3">#target3</button>
    </div>
  </div>
  <div class="col-xs-6">
    <h4>#right-well</h4>
    <div class="well" id="right-well">
      <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target4">#target4</button>
      <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target5">#target5</button>
      <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target6">#target6</button>
    </div>
  </div>
</div>
</div>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.88 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Target Elements by Class Using jQuery

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/front-end-libraries/jquery/target-elements-by-class-using-jquery

Welcome AhRang.

For this challenge, the CSS running the challenge is in the background of the page; you cannot see it. That being said, the HTML is given, and accessible by you, and the lesson is teaching you how to add properties to the class attribute of HTML. The classes you are asked to add have already been defined in the background. There is no need to see it.

So, I advise you to reread the lesson. Also, having an understanding of HTML and CSS would help, and make sense, a lot. For that, freeCodeCamp offers many lessons to do with HTML and CSS in the Responsive Web Design section.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply. Then if I want to use this jquery code, I don’t need any extra link or script, yes? I’d like to use one tag and made an external js script file to put it. However I’m getting an error, which doesn’t show the reason in the inspector.,

If you want to use it on the freeCodeCamp editor for that specific lesson, you do not need any extra link or script. If you are trying to use it anywhere else, you will need to link jQuery as a script in your HTML page:

<script src="jquery-3.4.1.min.js"></script>

Also, you will need what @camperextraordinaire posted, in order to make use of the CSS library.

Hope this helps.