Kindly gimme some feedback on my Survey Form

Can I get some feedback for my Survey Form? thanks! Appreciate it :slight_smile:

https://codepen.io/patwikkk/pen/WNROYPP

The title and text say survey form but the link is to a tribute page

Maybe you should edit

1 Like

Your tribute page looks good @jpatrickpajarillo. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • wikipedia entry” and “youtube channel” are not accessible
1 Like

I thought you would edit the title and your text to say it was a tribute page and open another topic for your survey form instead of changing the link to point to a survey form.

Your form looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox. (While most work correctly the first radio button does not)
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.