Last few tests On The Portfolio

Hey guys, just about getting there with my Portfolio. Struggling on the last 2 tests, mainly as I’m not sure what they’re asking for.

1. The height of the welcome section should be equal to the height of the viewport.
  2. The Nav-Bar should always be at the top of the Viewport

As far as I can see the Nav-Bar is at the top of the page, so I’m not sure what I am missing :thinking: PortFolio Linked below

https://codepen.io/DoomDave/pen/QWKaKPw?editors=1000

the viewport is the visible part of the page, your navbar disappear when scrolling, it should always be visible

also the welcome section should have heigth equal to the visiblepart
of the page

1 Like

Thank You ieahleen, managed to get that fixed at the top. I’m not sure how to make the height of there welcome section the same as the viewport. Is there a specific value I need to type in? It’s confusing me slightly is all :sweat_smile:

I understand how to change the height of the welcome section itself, but I don’t understand how to find the height of the viewport so they are the same.

You can review this lesson.

1 Like

Thank you Roma. I completely forget about this lesson, all tests are passed. Appreciate the help

set the navigation bar to fixed and the viewport height to 98vh or 100vh, some got it off with 100vh but I got mine at 98vh, might vary for you, but somewhere around those values

1 Like