Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz Step 36

In the select element and in the first option element as far as I can tell I’m inputting the text correctly but it tells that I’m not putting in ‘Select an option’ when I’m doing it just like it says

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

<div class="answer">
              <select>
                <option value="">Select an option
                  </option>
                  <option value="yes">Yes
                  </option>
                  <option value="no">No
                  </option>
                </select>
            </div>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 36

Link to the challenge:

Hey! the only thing you didn’t do was giving required attribute to “select” other than that your code is correct but the editor will not think its correct because according to editor it is exactly supposed to be like the code in screenshot and you added some new lines although it is not wrong but the editor won’t know so.
Hope this helps!

Thanks I was able to make it work

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.