Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 36

Tell us what’s happening:
I have checked all available info for the option and select tags , and it should be correct but i still get the error Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Try again.

Hint

You should give the first option element a text content of Select an option.

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

<div class="answer">
              <select required>
                <option value="">Select an option</option>
                <option value="yes">Yes</option>
                <option value="no">No</option>
                </select>

</div>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 36

Link to the challenge:

your code passes for me, check that you don’t have any browser extension interfering, that your browser is up to date, or also you can try a different broswser

thanks for the input its weird because ive used the same browser for all of the css and html on here and its always passed … ill try another browser!

try posting all your code, it may be a different issue that is not visible in the snippet you posted

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.