Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 41

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<input type="submit" value="submit"/>
<button>send</button>
      </form> 

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 41

Link to the challenge:

Please Tell us what’s happening in your own words.

Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more you say, the more we can help!

am trying to create a submit button, it is giving me a burg by saying that my submit button should carry text as send

1 Like

I edited your post so we can see your code better. (always place the code in between single backticks if it is inline or triple backticks -on a separate line- if it is a code block)

you are asked to

give your form a submit button.

It does not tell you how to do it so you get to pick.
Do you want to use a button element or an input element?

You cannot choose both.

Make sure that if you choose input that the value is Submit
If you choose button then the text of the button should be Submit

still didn’t solve it , i used button element and here is what i did…<buttton id="submit">submit</button>

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

your button tag is mispelled ‘buttton’ (three t’s)

After you fix that you will need to fix some other stuff but the hint should help you.

value=“send” creo que seria lo correcto

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.