Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 64

Tell us what’s happening:

I have an issue where to me it seems like the system in not identifying my code as correct when I believe it to be. I am unable to get past the step of making the footer text visible with an appropriate contrast color. Each time that I submit I am told that I need to use the “footer selector”.
I have attempted to just select the footer with footer{} as well as taking the recommendation that is being shown by the system as “footer a{}”. I have also added a class to the footer element to see if selecting the class specifically would help. The other option that I’ve tried is resetting the lesson and trying again.
I’m sure I’m missing something simple and obvious but can’t get my mind around what it could be. XD

Your code so far

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

footer a{
  color: #d0d0d5;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/118.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 64

" Target the footer and the anchor element within" (emphasis mine), you are only targeting the anchor element withing and not using what is suggested by the hint

2 Likes

Thank you for your help. I wasn’t aware you could do both in the same declaration:
“footer, footer a{ }” worked

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.