"Learn Applied Accessibility" bug?

Tell us what’s happening:

I keep getting the " Your code should not have any div tags." error and there is just no div tag anywhere on the code. I’m stuck here and there are three more challenges after this one about changing divs to header/article/footer and it keeps saying that there are div tags on the code!! Sorry for my english.

Your code so far

<body>

<header>
  <h1>Training with Camper Cat</h1>
</header>

<main>
  <section id="stealth">
    <h2>Stealth &amp; Agility Training</h2>
    <article><h3>Climb foliage quickly using a minimum spanning tree approach</h3></article>
    <article><h3>No training is NP-complete without parkour</h3></article>
  </section>
  <section id="combat">
    <h2>Combat Training</h2>
    <article><h3>Dispatch multiple enemies with multithreaded tactics</h3></article>
    <article><h3>Goodbye world: 5 proven ways to knock out an opponent</h3></article>
  </section>
  <section id="weapons">
    <h2>Weapons Training</h2>
    <article><h3>Swords: the best tool to literally divide and conquer</h3></article>
    <article><h3>Breadth-first or depth-first in multi-weapon training?</h3></article>
  </section>
</main>
</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.135 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Make Screen Reader Navigation Easier with the header Landmark

Link to the challenge:

I ran your code and it passes the test. i guess you should use chrome rather than firefox

1 Like

It isn’t Firefox. You may want to reset the challenge and re-enter your solution. You can also try clearing the browse cache. Every once in a while a test gets ‘stuck’ in a fail state.

1 Like

I’m on Chrome! I did everything you suggested but it still displays that error message. The only way I found to move along with the course was going on incognito mode, does this still have to do with the browse cache? I deleted it though :confused:

Do you have any browser extensions?