<article class="item">
          <p class="dessert">Cheesecake</p><p class="price">3.00</p>
          </article>
          <article class="item">
          <p class="dessert">Cinnamon</p><p class="price">2.50</p>
          </article>

Challenge: Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 52

Link to the challenge:

Hello everyone! I’ve been scrolling all the answers on step 52 but I haven’t seen addressed this issue. Step 52 ask to go ahead and do the same like I did for donut. I added a class with value dessert for each of 3 items remaining Cherry Pie, Cheesecake, and Cinnamon Roll, and a class with value price for their corresponding entries. It worked with donuts previous step. as you can see it looks exactly the same. Why is it not working this time. thank you for your help. much appreciated

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

look at the hint, what words should be used again?

Thank you, i need to focus and practice, practice, practice to catch all these little things. cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.