Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 46

Hi, I’m new learning programming. thank you for helping me with this problem. the problem is the integration of a second button in the code.
Problem:
Indoor
Outdor

2 Likes

Read again and show your code

read?, I don’t understand, sorry. tell me another way. I am going to check it again and the note does not change (Hint). my english is not very good, maybe that’s it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would double check your spelling. I see some typos in your new label and input.

Also, it is always better if you paste your HTML in here instead of posting a picture. To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

3 Likes

it’s just spelling on your second label
Mod Edit : SOLUTION REMOVED

1 Like

I already resolved it. Thank you all!. this community is great.

Hi, I have the same question, How you solved it?
I don’t understand, I have already checked my syntax repeatedly.

Hi Sofia, to help you, we need you to open a separate topic first.

Just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Oh thank you, I didn’t know.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.