Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 56

Tell us what’s happening:

I’m lost. I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong, or if the program just froze and is refusing to accept the answer. I looked in the forums and multiple google topics, and this should be the correct form. What am I doing wrong/missing? Have I just been staring at this too long?

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 56

Link to the challenge:

Everything in that pics looks right but it can sometimes be hard to tell with a pic. Instead of a pic you should paste all of your HTML in here so we can look at your actual code and test it.

To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key. You may also be able to use Ctrl+e to automatically give you the triple back ticks while you are typing in the this editor and the cursor is on a line by itself. Alternatively, with the cursor on a line by itself, you can use the </> button above the editor to add the triple back ticks.

The line numbers seem off and you have the closing </fieldset> tag inside the edit region. That suggests you may have made changes outside the edit region.

Try resetting the challenge and do not change anything outside the edit region (the edit region is where the cursor starts and has a white background).

Also, just for future reference.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, click the button with the question mark ? located on the challenge (after you submit it a few times). It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.