<!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
    <p>See more cat photos in our gallery.</p>
  <body>
    <main><h1>Cat Photos</p></main>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

</body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/113.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 5

Link to the challenge:

I need help guys, this is what they told me:
“Identify the main section of this page by adding a <main> opening tag before the h1 element, and a </main> closing tag after the p element.”
and i did it like this:

then they told me it’s wrong, and the hint told me this:
Your main element’s opening tag should be below the body element’s opening tag. You have them in the wrong order.
what should I do?

Hello,

First of all there’s a body opening tag here that was not supposed to be. Delete it. body element must always be just one time in your code.

Next, you should add the opening tag of the main element (<main>) just below the body opening tag (<body>) and the closing tag of the main element (</main>) just above the closing tag of the body element (</body>).

1 Like

Hello.

Look at your second line. What is? Well <body> That’s where you need your main opening tag.

And…

… you don´t need this. Remove it.

Grets.

Hello!

@Otaku_Dev has provided good guidance.

If you follow the guidance, you can pass the step and move on and closer to your desired goal.

Happy coding! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.