Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 6

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
hi, could you please help me with the step 6, thanks.

**Your code so far**
<html>
<body>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>

<h2>Cat Photos</h2>
  <main>
    <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
     <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
  </main>
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.5060.114 Safari/537.36 Edg/103.0.1264.62

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 6

Link to the challenge:

You changed some things you shouldn’t have. The instructions only asked you to do one thing:

“Use the space bar on your keyboard to add two more spaces in front of the p element”

But you moved the h2 element out of the main element. I would restart the step to get the original HTML formatting back and then only do exactly what the instructions ask you to do.

If you still don’t understand the instructions then please ask a very specific question about what you don’t understand.

still can’t pass:

<main>
    <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
    <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
      <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
    </main>

You removed <h2>Cat Photos</h2> from line 5. That shouldn’t be removed as you do not need to change anything there.
You have to correct line no 7. The correction is: You have to add more spaces until line no 7 gets the same alignment as line no 6. Let me know if you still get confused.

We can’t quite see your HTML. To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

Again, you have changed things that you weren’t supposed to. Restart the step to get the original formatting back. It is very important you only do the one thing that the instructions are asking:

“Use the space bar on your keyboard to add two more spaces in front of the p element”

If you have any questions about what those instructions mean please let us know.