Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 6

**I do not know what I am doing wrong for Step 6 **
Step is asking me to indent the p element with the h2 element correct? I did that and it is still not passing me. Can someone please explain to me what I am doing wrong.

Your code so far

<html>
  <body>
    <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
    <main>
      <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
      <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
      <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
    </main>
  </body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 15117.111.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 6

Link to the challenge:

please click reset because you accidentally deleted the h1 element

I did not delete anything it was like that everytime I reset

Screenshot 2022-12-04 1.54.21 PM

This is the notification it always gives me. I always check and I indent 6 spaces and nothing happens.

In your code you have placed your h1 tags outside the main tag. Place it inside the main tag (above the h2 tags), indent it by selecting the line and pressing the “Tab” key and try again.

Thank you so much !!!. I don’t know why the h1 tag was not inside the main tag to begin with. This was such a headache

1 Like

Don’t worry too much about it. Sometimes it’s the simplest things that cause problems. It happens to all of us. Good luck on the path to learning.

Funny because in step 5 it was already in there, but when I went to step 6 it wasn’t in there and was asking me to indent for p element.

legitimately bamboozeled lmao

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.