Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 31

Tell us what’s happening:
I have put the lable the but is teling me that You should add a label to the third fieldset , after the existing label .

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions">
          <input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required /> I accept the <a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>
        </label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <label>Upload a profile picture: <input type="file" /><label>
          <label>Input your age (years):<input type="number" min="13" max="120"></input></lable>
      </fieldset>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/106.0.1370.42

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 31

Link to the challenge:

Notice two things:
1- label is the correct spelling
2- input is self-closing

it did not work [quote=“hbar1st, post:2, topic:563301, full:true”]

Notice two things:
1- label is the correct spelling
2- input is self-closing
[/quote]

it did not work

What does your new code look like?
And what is the hint saying?

it looks like this Sorry, your code does not pass. Keep trying.

Hint

You should add a label to the third fieldset, after the existing label.

can you post your new code?

this is my code

<fieldset>
          <label>Input your age (years):<input type="number" min="13" max="120"></lable>
      </fieldset>

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

You still haven’t fixed this typo

<fieldset>
          <label>Input your age (years):<input type="number" min="13" max="120"></label>
      </fieldset>

you need a single space after the :

is not still working
<fieldset> <label>Upload a profile picture: <input type="file" /><label> <label>Input your age (years): <input type="number" min="13" max="120"></input></label> </fieldset>

you added back the </input> which is not correct
also remove the double quotes around the 13 and the 120

t still not working
<fieldset> <label>Upload a profile picture: <input type="file" /><label> <label>Input your age (years): <input type="number" min='13' max='120'></label> </fieldset>

It helps if you communicate back and forth with us. Talking to other programmers is an important skill to practice.

I think these values are supposed to be numbers and not strings

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.