Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 31

Tell us what’s happening:I am stuck trying to link the text terms and conditions to the following location

Describe your issue in detail here.
I have the code the way I belive learned in the previous exercises. Obviously I am not because i havent been able to certain the code.

Your code so far

<label for=“terms-and-conditions” I accept the terms and conditions<a href=“https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service"alt="terms and conditions”>terms and conditions

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <legend>Account type (required)</legend>
        <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" checked /> Personal</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business</label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset></fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<label for="terms-and-conditions" <input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required >I accept the terms and conditions<a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service"alt="terms and conditions">terms and conditions</a></label>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/109.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 31

You appear to have created this post without editing the template. Please edit your post to Tell us what’s happening in your own words.
Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.
Also, the more you say, the more we can help!

Hello @cardelos !

You made a good attempt at this step.

The step does not tell us one necessary part to succeed. Try placing the text after the input element, then anchor it between the opening and closing label tags.

I suggest to reset the step to clear any failed code (this will not affect any previously completed steps)

Then, try it with the label tags after the input element and anchor only the terms and conditions.

Great progress!