<title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <legend>Account type (required)</legend>
        <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" checked /> Personal</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business</label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset></fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<label>
  <input type="checkbox" id="terms-acceptance" required /> I accept the terms and conditions (<a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>).
</label>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/118.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 31

Hi,
You don’t need to add perantheses around your a tags. The text " terms and conditions" is already there in your link so remove the duplicates before the a tag.
Abd finally, add the period ( . ) inside the a tag.
Hope this helps.

so when I do it like that it says " You should add I accept the terms and conditions text to the label following the third fieldset."

Yes, maybe there is still something missing from your code. Your code inside the label should look like this:

I accept the terms and conditions.

Can you spot the differences?

yeah I can. I tried like that also but still doesn’t work idk what to do

Can you share your code so we can see the problem?

This is what it looks like now
and this is what I have to do " Add the text I accept the terms and conditions immediately after the input element in the newly added label. Then link the text terms and conditions to the following location: ```

I can’t see your code.
It would help a lot.

Idk why it wont send, I tried two times

Follow this link to see how to post your code. Then try it here.

<label for="terms-and-conditions"><input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required /></label>

Okay,
there is no text or link here.
You should add the text “I accept the terms and conditions” after the input element. then wrap the words “terms and conditions” inside an a tag.
Hope this helps.

hahah yeah i know theres no text or link, I sent the fresh code where nothing is there and now I have to do those things, but I still don’t understand. I’ll try to figure it out but thank u

Yeah I hope you get it right.
Good luck and if it still doesn’t work, share your new code and we’ll see.
Happy coding.

<label for="terms-and-conditions"><input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required />I accept the <a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a></label>

oke so this is working, btw this is project where learn html forms by building a registration form im on that part now . Thank u so much !

1 Like

Great job! I’m glad it finally worked.
Yeah it’s part of building registration forms .
I wish you the best with the upcoming steps.

1 Like