Learn More About CSS Pseudo Selectors By Building A Balance Sheet - Step 54

**I think I have formatted this correctly, but the system is telling me " You should have a tr[class="total"] selector."

Challenge: The [attribute="value"] selector targets any element that has an attribute with a specific value. Create a tr[class="total"] selector to target specifically your tr elements with the total class. Give it a bottom border of 4px double #0a0a23 and make the font bold.

This is my first question, and the other topic looks like it was abandoned.**

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

tr[class="total"] {
  border-bottom: 4px double #0a0a23;
  font-weight: bold;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.1 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge: Learn More About CSS Pseudo Selectors By Building A Balance Sheet - Step 54

Link to the challenge:

Your code was not displayed properly so I fixed your code block for you (backticks must be on a line above and below the code not in-line)

Your solution looks correct. Please try one of the following steps next.

• Click on the “Restart Step” button and force a refresh of your page with CTRL-F5 then try to paste the code in again.

• or - Try the step in incognito or private mode

• or - Try a different browser or disable browser extensions that may interfere with the test.

We hope one of these will work for you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.