Learn Relational Databases by Building a Mario Database - Build a Mario Database

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
Codeally is making freecodecamp the worst experience, from many days I am unable to make any progress Because I got stuck in “Starting virtual server” stage while starting the course. Please help

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.72 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Relational Databases by Building a Mario Database - Build a Mario Database

Link to the challenge:

This is happening to me as well. I am on the World Cup Database section, and I cannot even load any of the previous courses.

I am stuck in the exact same spot on the Mario database tutorial. Started the tutorial, got about halfway or so through it, and took a break. Came back and I cannot get into ANY of the Relational DB courses on CodeAlly. All are stuck at “starting virtual server”. I have tried refreshing, clearing cache, and restarting the computer…no luck.

Thanks for reporting everyone. There is an issue loading containers at the moment - we are looking into it. I will let you know when we think it’s resolved.

The issue with loading containers should be resolved. Let us know if you are still facing problems.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.