Learn Relational Databases by Building a Mario Database - Build a Mario Database

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
Codeally is making freecodecamp the worst experience, from many days I am unable to make any progress Because I got stuck in “Starting virtual server” stage while starting the course. Please help

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.72 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Relational Databases by Building a Mario Database - Build a Mario Database

Link to the challenge:

This is happening to me as well. I am on the World Cup Database section, and I cannot even load any of the previous courses.

I am stuck in the exact same spot on the Mario database tutorial. Started the tutorial, got about halfway or so through it, and took a break. Came back and I cannot get into ANY of the Relational DB courses on CodeAlly. All are stuck at “starting virtual server”. I have tried refreshing, clearing cache, and restarting the computer…no luck.

Thanks for reporting everyone. There is an issue loading containers at the moment - we are looking into it. I will let you know when we think it’s resolved.

The issue with loading containers should be resolved. Let us know if you are still facing problems.