Learn typography by building a Nutrition label step 43 and 50

Hello family, I really need this help

Step 43 : After your last .divider element, create a p element and give it the text Total Fat 8g 10% . Wrap Total Fat in a span element with the class set to bold . Wrap 10% in another span element with the class set to bold . Also wrap the words Total Fat 8g in an additional span element for alignment.

% Daily Value *

Total Fat 8g 10%

Step 50 : Now you will have to add separate dividers below your .no-divider elements.

Your first .no-divider element has a .divider after it. Create another .divider after your second .no-divider element.

% Daily Value *

Total Fat 8g 10%<p

Saturated Fat 1g 5%

this is where my problem is and I did it the right way but I don't know what is going on

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, and you’ve tried to solve it at least 3 times so far and still need some help, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark).
This button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.