Looking for Feedback on my Portfolio Page

I’m new to the camp and have been enjoying the journey so far.

I wanted to see what you guys think of my first portfolio page.

Here is the link: http://codepen.io/eightlimbs/full/vxrLEw/

Any feedback is appreciated!

-Lee

Woow , just woow !
you’re really great , I hope to be skilled exactly as you are .
Happy for you .

You’ve done a great job, certainly better than the first portfolio I came up with! Here are a couple small things that I think could make it even better:

1. Have you consider making the top navbar fixed? It’s cool that it includes the links to different sections of your page, but once you click into a different section you can no longer use the bar to navigate elsewhere without scrolling back to the top.

2. Proofread and perhaps flush out your text. For example one of your projects states: “This website what designed using CSS and jQuery. This project took two weeks to complete.” Other than the typo I think instead of highlighting the time it took to complete the project you should put more of a focus on the skills you learned by completing the project.

3. If your projects are already on the web you should link to them. It will be a lot easier for people to see what you’re capable of!

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thank you, Doug, for taking the time to check it out and give me your feedback.

1. I like your suggestion of the navbar being fixed. It makes more sense for it to be fixed. I will try that out.

2. Ah, yeah, I just wrote words to fill in space and didn’t really think much of it. I am not planning to show anyone this portfolio (yet) so I didn’t put much thought into the words. But your advice in good! In the future I will put more of a focus on the skills I learned and used with each project.

3. I don’t have any projects on the web, but I will link to them once I do.

Thank you!!