Make clear where to put CDN link

What is your hint or solution suggestion?
Well, when I was trying to get working the test tool in my enviroment, I tried to put it inside the head tags.

I think would be easy for novices, say the script tag must be on the bottom of the body tag, in order to get it work.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

2 Likes

Hey there @robertocaribbean! Welcome to the FCC forums!

Actually the <script> tag needs to go right before the <html> tag ends, meaning you place it after the last <body> tag.

However, there are occasions where for some sites to work properly the script needs to be defined at the beginning and in that circumstance, you can place a <script> in the <header> but it’s customary of the Html boilerplate to place it before the ending </html>.

To help you better understand the Html boilerplate here’s a link to an article that really helped me and was recommended by other users from the forum.

Happy coding! :smile:
Best,
Cy499_Studios

1 Like

I agree, some stuff needs to be redesigned for newbies :+1:

I also agree that the boilerplate should be one of the challenges in the new course, because when I first started out my html was super messy because I never used the boilerplate.

It’s so important for newbies to start off writing quality code because believe me bad habits stick.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.