Managing Packages with NPM - How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Tell us what’s happening:
More than a year since the last question was asked, I’m surprised there is no clearer explanation of steps for this challenge, Github which was listed since the beginning of this challenge somehow isn’t still supported for solving the challenge, and all other solutions mention glitch, however, the challenge seems to have changed to Replit now.

I am still facing the dreadful issue of “package.json should have a valid “author” key” and I am trying to use github to do this, because I want to get the practice in and honestly use github as my environment for more of these projects down the line rather than codepen.

Please, if possible, can someone offer a solution to the problem using github?
can the question be made more clearer? Can the provided hint actually provide some configuration info and not just what the final package.json should look like since this is not a problem from the json file. This way we can all stop coming back here. Thanks. I have included both links to my repo on github and the github pages link which I use to submit the challenge.

Please I am interested in just a solution for using github, if none exists, I’ll be satisfied with you telling me so. (although I’ll secretly feel we all failed today).

Thank you kindly

Your project link(s)

repo: GitHub - Efe-Onoh/boilerplate-npm: boilerplate-npm-clone
solution: boilerplate-npm | boilerplate-npm-clone

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Managing Packages with NPM - How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Link to the challenge:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.